Good morning and happy Monday! Hope you had a great weekend. I had a wonderful one as my sister and her two kids stayed with us since they both had athletic events out this way. So fun! They only live an hour away but we hardly see them during the school year.
Here’s what caught my fancy this past week:
1) Most popular pin last week.
3) Did you miss the bathroom reno I posted last week?
4) If you can’t reno, at least paint out those floral tiles!
5) He’s simply adorable, not bossy.
6) Looking for an affordable brass sconce?
7) I loved these glamorous interior photos when they were first published. So sad to see now.
8) If I had a few million, I would restore a crumbling chateau built in the 1700’s in the south of France as well.
That’s it for today. Have a great week!
If you require design advice, please contact me at vanessa(at)vanessafrancis(dot)com