Happy Monday! Hope you are enjoying the long weekend (if you are in Canada.) I spent a fair part of the weekend cleaning out my office. It’s amazing the things we keep for no reason. It felt really good to declutter and get organized. I have hired someone to help me out for the summer and she starts this week. It was just the motivation I needed to finally make my office presentable. 🙂
So along with it being a celebration of Queen Victoria’s birthday and the 40th anniversary of the Rubik’s cube :), five years ago today I wrote my first blog post. I had been reading blogs for a couple of years and I thought that it made complete sense for me to start one too. As an Interior Decorator, what better forum to talk about my work and inspiration. Potential clients can get a sense of my style, how I work and what I can do. It was the best professional decision I ever made. It’s hard to believe it’s been 5 years already. Time flies when you’re having fun!
If you have been following along, you may have read about the wonderful opportunities that have come my way through blogging, not to mention the supportive and creative people I have met. I so love this community. I’m not the most prolific blogger out there that’s for sure but I write when I can and when I have something to say.
Anyway, to thank you for following along on my blogging/decorating/life journey, I have an amazing giveaway for one lucky winner. I have partnered with some of my favourite art resources and artists so here’s what one lucky person will win:
2) $75 from YangYang Pan to be used on her Etsy site. I love her vibrant, happy art and a client has one of her originals and I have one of her prints.
4) Any print from Etsy store Images of This & That – $32.
So, that’s over $250 to be used to create your very own gallery wall. You know how I love gallery/art walls. You can see mine here and I’m also re-doing the one in my daughter’s playroom. And if you win, you can email me for advice on what prints to purchase and what will work well together! Here’s what yours could look like (frames not included):
1) Leave a comment below letting me know if you have a gallery wall or have been dying to create one in your home. Please leave your email address if you don’t link back to a blog otherwise I will have no way of getting a hold of you.
For additional entries:
2) Tweet “Enter to win art: http://bit.ly/1vtcOi9 via @vanessajfrancis @minted @etsyca” and let me know that you did by leaving a comment below.
3) Follow me via Bloglovin’ or by whatever means you follow blogs and leave a comment to let me know.
4) Like Vanessa Francis Design on Facebook and let me know that you did. (I don’t really post much on my professional page but having more engaged readers will give me incentive to.) 🙂
5) Follow me on Pinterest.
6) Follow me on Instagram.
You have six chances to win if you leave a comment for each! Giveaway open to everyone in North America. I will choose a winner on May 30th. Good luck/Bonne chance and enjoy the rest of your day!
If you require design advice, please contact me at vanessa(at)vanessafrancis.com.