Happy sunny Monday morning! It’s going to be a great week. Hope you had a wonderful weekend. Here’s what I loved last week:
1) I celebrated a birthday on Friday and although I was at my daughter’s dance competition all day, I came home to the best late dinner and present ever. If you follow me on Instagram, you saw this photo. The recipe is this one – so good.
2) This art wall spanning 2 walls is perfect.
3) Speaking of art walls, are you looking to freshen up your home for Spring? Check out my Colourful Art favourites on Etsy.
4) This pretty kitchen reno with lucite corbels – so unique!
5) This pretty apartment for a 20 something.
6) A primer on roman shades.
7) Have you been watching Nate Berkus on American Dream Builders. I have watched a few episodes and the kitchen on last night’s episode was simple and pretty – my kind of kitchen. Go here to see more photos and the sad state of the Before. So happy for this family!
8) Always interesting to see what pin gets pinned the most and last week it was this one. Must be the high ceilings, that door, the unfitted, mismatched nature, the floor or that beautiful tree…
9) I’m hoping to move this blog over this week to my new pretty site so stay tuned. The Portfolio, Blog and Press links will all be live on the site but I will do one last post here to announce it.
Have a great week everyone!
If you require design advice, please contact me at vanessa(at)vanessafrancis.com.